Pages

Automotive Social Media Reputation Management

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dealer Defender October 2011 - Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

Dealer Defender October 2011 - Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

Jim Ziegler asks; Got Work Ethic? - As I sit here putting these thoughts into the keyboard at nine o'clock in the evening on a Sunday, it occurs to me that I've been sitting in this chair for five hours researching what I am about to put into words. That's the spirit that separates the achievers from the entitlement mentality people who want to be rewarded just because they showed up. If I am going to write something and publish it, then; it needs to be something worthy of demanding your time and attention. Use the link to read the entire article as published on the ADM Professional Community...

No comments:

Post a Comment