Pages

Automotive Social Media Reputation Management

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sales Strategy from Grant Cardone; Turn 'Disorders' into Success...

 

Most of my teenage and early adult years I was described as out of control, troubled, difficult and overly-active. Mostly I was just bored out of my mind, looking for activity and adventure and trying to figure out how to make my day interesting. This 'wandering' continued on through high school and college. I graduated from college but it was like pulling teeth and I hated every moment of it. It took me five years to acquire a degree in accounting. I owed the government tens of thousands of dollars and knew more about alcohol and drugs than I did about how to get a job or balance a checkbook.

At about the age of 23 I had been labeled as troubled, compulsive, obsessive, attention-deficit prone to an addictive personality and some even suggested I had a disease. Trust me, I knew I was having problems, but had never considered any of them disorders or diseases.   I went for this hook, line and sinker, as I knew something was wrong, I just didn't know what it was. It was clear that I wasn't living up to my potential and these labels seem to fit some of what was going on with me.

At the age of 25 I quit the drug thing and it was recommended that I get on prescription drugs to help me handle my "other" problems. Instead of more drugs I took all of the time, energy and misdirection I had been wasting and focused on my career. Almost immediately, I became the top producer where I worked. For the first time in my life I was winning and the more I won the more I wanted to win. Literally the only difference was I took all my restless energy and focused it on one thing- learning my career and my financial stability.

CLICK HERE TO FINISH READING ARTICLE


FOLLOW GRANT ON FACEBOOK

            

Copyright (C) 2009 Cardone Training Technologies, Inc. 6767 Neptune Place, La Jolla, CA 92037 (800) 368-5771


This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment