Pages

Automotive Social Media Reputation Management

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cool Cars and Hot Dates on Valentine's Day

MPRESS YOUR VALENTINE WITH THESE COOL DATE NIGHT FEATURES FROM FORD
For me, it was a 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 convertible... Red on red with bucket seats and a 429 cubic inch bog block motor.  The rear speaker was in between the two rear seat backs, with a big chrome mesh grill cover.  She had 5 spoke alloys and red lines... No, not my date, the car!

I recently was contacted via Facebook by my first Valentine's Day date after 37 years since the last time I heard from her... She shared a photo of the two of us from that evening. To this day I believe my hot ride, that red convertible is what compelled her to accept my date request!

Just about everyone remembers the car they rode in on their first date. Was it a convertible with a great sound system, or a boat on wheels with lots of space? Whatever it was, both men and women agree that cars can make or break that first and often memorable impression. "A person's car is most definitely an extension of themselves," said Ellen Fein, dating expert and best-selling co-author of The Rules. "You often get one chance to make a right impression, and your car is one of the first personal things your date sees about you.

[Sent from Ralph Paglia's iPhone]

Ralph Paglia
c: 505-301-6369 
F:801-340-8918

In the Car Business? Really? Then you must be a member of:
http://ADM.fm 

No comments:

Post a Comment