Pages

Automotive Social Media Reputation Management

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dealership Loyalty Declines; Bridge the Dept. Gap; Digital Dealer Conference Next Week


 

Dealer Sales & Marketing Update






Editor's Picks

More News »

Blogs

9th Digital Dealer Conference Kicks Off Next Week

Cliff Banks

This time next week the Dealer Communications team will be with hundreds of dealerships in Las Vegas for our 9th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition (October 12-14). I have to admit, I'm starting to get excited about it. A few days ago we blew past our previous high for dealers and managers registered for the conference (and that was a week and a half before it starts). Click here to read the full blog. 

Playing Hot Potato

Joe Webb

I was on-site training a new dealer client's BDC team last week when I heard the most disturbing thing.  The phone rang and the BDC agents began a discussion that went something like this:

"Who's turn is it?"
"Not mine."
"Not mine either."
"Well I just had one, like, two minutes ago."
"So did I."
"I think it's your turn so you take it."
"I'm in the middle of an email. Can't one of you?"
"But it's not my turn."
"Or mine."

Click here to read how this conversation ended. 

Daily Affirmation

"Ability is of little account without opportunity." --Napoleon Bonapart 

9th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition Information

Latest News

More News »

Expert Advice

Profiles of Success

New Products and Services

CarLocate.com Marks First Birthday with Series of Enhancements

DAYTON, Ohio – CarLocate.com marked the completion of its first year of helping consumers "shop smart" for their next new or used vehicle with a series of enhancements to the site. Vehicle search results

No comments:

Post a Comment